PAUT "Type A" Block IIW-Type (Metric Version) TITANIUM
Phased Array "Type A" Calibration Block is used during the initial setup and calibration of a phased array ultrasonic unit. This block can be used to perform tasks such as beam angle verification, calibration for wedge delay, sensitivity calibration, performing DAC/TCG and more. This block has similar dimensions to an IIW-Type Block, but has specially-engineered for phased array applications.
Geometry: 100.0 mm and 50.0m radii
• 19 through holes at 1.0mm diameter
• 1 through hole at 2.0mm diameter
• 4 FBHs at 2.0mm diameter x 2.0mm, 4.0mm, 6.0mm and 8.0mm deep
• 4 FBHs at 4.0mm diameter x 1.0mm, 3.0mm, 5.0mm and 7.0mm deep
• 3 FBHs at 2.0mm diameter x 3.0mm deep machined into the 50mm radius
• 4 EDM notches at 0.1mm, 0.2mm, 0.3mm and 0.4mm deep x 0.5mm wide x 25.0mm long.
Dimensions: 25.0mm thick x 100.0mm tall x 300.0mm long.